Working with our timber protection partner Arxada, we offer the very latest treatments to protect your timbers against wood decay and insect attack.
Our choice of preservative treatments protect timbers against all forms of wood decay and insect attack, wherever it is to be used. This will give you complete peace of mind that your timbers will have a long and low maintenance service life.
High Pressure Treatment
High pressure treated timbers have been impregnated with TANALITH wood preservative under rigidly controlled conditions in our own on-site vacuum pressure timber impregnation plant at Felling. The resulting TANALISED pressure treated timber has a natural pale green colouration.
Latest generation TANALITH wood preservative now incorporates patented BARamine technology. This provides an even more robust protection allowing greater penetration of the wood preservative into the timber as well as protecting against certain copper tolerant brown rot organisms.
Fencing and landscaping timbers can also be treated with a built-in brown colouration, TANATONE, if required.
Instructions for the Safe Use of Treated Timbers
- Wear gloves when handling timber
- Avoid inhalation of sawdust
- Do not use in contact with drinking water or for direct food contact
- Do not use for animal bedding, in fish ponds or for sheet piling (canal banks)
- Dispose of treated wood responsibly
- Industrial waste should be disposed of through an authorised waste contractor